· Powder color for intense shades in Whipping Cream.
· Also works excellent with Fondant.
· 39 colors to choose from. Gives intense dark shades in Whipping Cream
- Also Works best by adding powder into Glycerine and let it soak for some time. Soaked powder works faster and gives equally great results.
- Just add Whipping Color to melting cream and mix very well.
- Once color is well mixed, keep in refrigerator for 20 min.
- After 20-30 min, again mix and check if the color is what you want. If needed more intensity, you can add more and repeat cooling in refrigerator and mixing for color to develop.
- Once right color is achieved, start beating.