Edible Artists Oil Paint
· Edible Artist Oil Paints (EAOP) are a new and unique edible colouring medium.
· Created by international celebrity culinary artist Chef Karen Marie Portaleo.
· The most exciting characteristic of EAOPs is that when used as paints, they allow for blending and a controlled drying time.
· As Paints, they work on just about every edible surface, without beading, including fondant, chocolate, modelling chocolate, royal icing, pastillage, pie crust, edible clay, even wafer paper.
· EAOPs can be used for more than just painting. With its unique formulation, the colors are excellent for tinting batter, dough, melted chocolate (without seizing!), modelling chocolate, fondant and more.